Industry is a demanding operating environment – disruptions in production results financial losses
Industrial construction requires a far-reaching foresight of the project's impact from the buyer's perspective. A clear vision and understanding of the big picture and its effects on the customer's core activities can quickly bring large savings in cost, or minimize impact on the customer's business. Supporting a customer's core activities during a construction project requires multifaceted expertise of the developer.
Industrial construction that supports undisturbed production
Our professional services support the successful completion of industrial project management and development projects. We know how to combine knowledge on industrial management with construction project management. As a supplier of professional services for industry, we specialize in combining our project management services (Owner's Engineering) with data-based analyses, mathematical models, and our own databases.
Our services include, for example:
- Analyses for production planning and requirements management
- Supplier registers, support for competitive tendering, contract portfolio assessments, development project consulting
- Asset management and modeling project economics, profitability comparisons
- Multicriteria optimization – reverse engineering
- Special Python-based reports: for example, two-way scheduling and defining options for investment goals setting
- Measurements and analytics
- Equipment design projects and engineering & maintenance of rock cavern spaces
- Simulations, mathematical analyses, and other calculations (logistical and structural, for example)
- Testing open-interface solutions: for example, supplier register of bridge operators, rock damage classification management, and spare-part management
We always modify our operational model according to the customer's needs. We have also had positive experiences of cooperation via the Scrum "Lite" model, for example.