Our environmental and sustainability policy:
We believe that one of the key factors behind Welado's successful business is operating with sustainability. Our goal is to constantly develop both our own level of sustainability and that of our customers, and lead the entire built environment sector to a more sustainable direction. To promote the realization of sustainability goals in Welado's operations, we conform to the following principles:
- In accordance with sustainability, we strive to carefully balance the ecological, social, and economic perspectives in the planning, practicing, and leading our business.
- Environmental and other sustainability aspects are an integral part of the overall quality in our decisions.
- Together with our customers, we develop advanced sustainability service solutions that can bring sustainability into practical implementation in the infrastructure sector.
- We are fully committed to complying with any legal and other requirements in our operations. We wish to be proactive and act as a forerunner within the field for adopting new solutions that promote sustainable business.
- We are constantly training our staff to enable them to act with accountability and practice sustainability principles at the office, at home, and in projects.
- Our daily actions and choices diminish the environmental effects of our offices and traveling.
We at Welado conform to the requirements of the ISO 14001 certificate, and are constantly improving our environmental management system to increase our level of environmental protection. All of us are committed to protect our environment and to promote each other's wellbeing. We believe that together we build more!