Our substantial knowledge of the vehicle's components and weak points enables us to deliver more effective purchases, operation and maintenance of your vehicle fleet
A railway vehicle withstands almost uninterrupted operation. Large numbers of people pass through the doors and travel comfortably, safely and according to the timetable. The vehicle is powered, communicates with the ground signalling system, and can operate under different weather conditions. It is braked and accelerated continually. All this with high requirements on service life and overall economy for the owner. It goes without saying that procurement and setting requirements for the vehicle is a complex task and that operation, maintenance and service life need to be strongly in focus.
What we do
Procurement and setting requirements for vehicles and their sub-systems. Besides vehicle knowledge, this also requires a grasp of laws and statutes.
- Vehicle supply
- We analyse your current vehicle fleet and look forward. Which vehicles will be needed in the future? New acquisition or lifetime extension?
- Vehicle operation and maintenance
- Does maintenance take place at a suitable level with effective internal procedural descriptions? By maintenance, we are referring to both which controls and steps the maintenance should consist of, as well as how often this must take place. We also assist with reviewing and producing descriptions for the maintenance and training of maintenance staff.
- Analysis of operating statistics
- Analysis of operating statistics and production of proposals for measures in relation to, for example, components and maintenance.
- Lifetime extension of vehicles
- We analyse and propose suitable requirements for performance and components.
- ECM certification
- ECM certification (Entity in Charge of Maintenance). This is a term for the organisation or company that is responsible for a railway vehicle's maintenance. We assist with requirements and implementation in relation to this.